HOW TO PURCHASE A FIREARM
1. CHOOSE A FIREARM ON OUR WEBSITE: Pick out the Firearm you would like to purchase in our store.
2. ADD IT TO YOUR CART AND CHECK OUT USING YOUR ADDRESS: Add the Firearm to your cart and then check out with your physical address. An order confirmation will be sent to you after checkout.
3. LOCATE AN FFL DEALER NEAR YOU: Locate a Federal Firearms License (FFL) dealer near you that will accept the transfer of the firearms. This can be your local Gun Shop or even Pawn Shop that holds a current FFL License and will process your transfer. If you don’t already have a dealer to process the transfer for you, then you can use the FFL Locator for a list of FFL dealers near you or we can find one for you.
5. THE FIREARM GETS SHIPPED: Once we receive the dealer’s information, we will ship the firearm to FFL Dealer.
6. YOU PICK UP YOUR FIREARM: Upon picking up your firearm please inspect it to make sure that it is exactly what you ordered and check for any defects. Once you have looked over the firearm then you will need to fill out the required background check papers and pay the dealers transfer fee (Fees may range between $20-$35). You are responsible to pay the fee. Transfer Fees are Non-Refundable.
Once you accept the transfer, the gun is considered used and must be returned directly to the manufacturer for warranty repair or replacement. We do not and will not accept any returns of firearms after they have been transferred to you.